As 2015 comes to a close I'm joining forces with 23 amazing bloggers to bring to you hundreds of fabulous projects from the past year. The talent represented is amazing and I know you will be as blown away by the projects you see as I am. Here are my top 10 layouts which I created in the year 2015;
1. Chill Out - Simple Stories and My Favorite Things teamed up and I got to scrap about some of my favorite things/people; ice cream and my family! I just love the popsicles and the vellum overlays that add that frosted look.
2. You Are Stronger Than You Think - I scrap a lot of red, white and blue as our swim team colors are none other than red, white and blue. This happens to be a layout of socks. My sons crazy superhero socks. I'm not one for big titles but I love the tie in with the superhero quote and the superhero socks.
3. Happy Day - I am a big fan of the Craftwell/Teresa Collins Cut'N Boss and I love that embossed strip that compliments the My Mind's Eye goodies seen here!
4. Homegrown - I have done a lot of different sized projects this year from 12x12 to letter to pocket scrapping. I would have loved to include some of my pocket spreads here but they were difficult to include in the collage. I love the simplicity of this layout. Sometimes, simple is best.
5. Magic is another Simple Stories layout. There has yet to be a Simple Stories layout I created or collection I used that I don't love. Parring down my selection and only including a few of my Simple Stories projects was difficult for me.
6. Festive - A fun layout that I created using some Just Nick cut files for Paper Issues. Two companies I just love!
7. Passion - Bright colors reign supreme in my world. I have scrapped a lot of Mia this year. I think I happen to have the most pictures of her. Nikolas is always in the pool and it's so difficult to get good swimming pictures, especially in an indoor pool. Never mind that they all begin to look the same!
8. Tasty Treats - I love BIG pictures! They are fun to scrap! I love the movement that the diagonal and the phrases on the patterned paper create on the background of this layout.
9. Gather Together - Another My Mind's Eye layout with my cut files. I might have a thing for My Mind's Eye and using Silhouette cut files. Maybe...
10. Walking on Sunshine - It's difficult for me to choose layouts and not pictures. I love this Basic Grey collection, the Paper Issues sketch challenge that I played along with, Juliana's cut file and the photo. I think the collection and sketch really made this photo shine!
That's a wrap for my 2015 scrapbooking/blogging projects. I had the honor of designing for some great teams (17 Turtles, CREATE Magazine, Imaginisce, Simple Stories and Craftwell) and I'm looking forward to another great year ahead.
The ladies on this blog hop have teamed up to offer one lucky winner a $80 USD gift card to the online store of their choosing. To be entered, you need to leave a comment on my blog by 11:59 pm CST on January 3, 2016. You may also comment at each and every stop along the way, by doing so, you have the possibility of earning 23 entries into the grand prize drawing. You have plenty of time to hop around to as many blogs as you want! The winner will be chosen on January 4th 2015 and announced on January 5th 2015.
Wait, there's one more thing...I have a little something to giveaway too. I've put together a little stash of scrappy supplies. I know all of you could use a few more goodies in your stash so here's your chance to get a few free supplies. All you have to do for this giveaway is tell me which of my 10 favorite layouts is your favorite.
Now, you're off to the amazing Monique Liedtke. I know her review of 2015 will knock your socks off!
Just in case you get lost along the way, here's the full Blog hop list:
Happy New Year!